As a pre-condition to and in consideration of our reviewing and considering your idea and/or concept and/or materials and/or tapes and/or other documents (the “Materials”) submitted or to be submitted by you to us, and for other good and equitable consideration (the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged), we ask that you acknowledge the following:
- We did not solicit your proposal, and by your submission of the Materials, you confirm that nothing therein is, or is required or expected to be treated by us as, confidential or proprietary (except to the extent such material may be protected by applicable law).
- We are not asking you to waive any rights available to you by applicable law. However, you acknowledge and agree that our receipt and review of the Materials does not mean that the underlying concept or other such material is unique or original, and that we may have previously created or may in the future independently create something that is substantially similar or identical to your concept, with no liability or obligation to you.
- Any review or consideration of the Materials is at our absolute and sole discretion, and does not constitute or infer any obligation on us to accept your proposal or compensate you in any way.
- Because the Materials are neither confidential nor proprietary, we are free to use any such Materials (except to the extent protected by applicable law) without obligation or liability to you of any sort. To the extent, if any, that we may contact you in future, you will not disclose to us any non-public, confidential or proprietary information, and any information you do disclose to us may be used by us without obligation or liability to you of any sort (except to the extent such material may be protected by applicable law).
- We are not responsible for any lost Materials submitted.
- If you are submitting the Materials on behalf of a company, you have the legal authority to bind that company by this agreement.
- Competition open to 3rd Level Students Only.
- Entrants must be holders of a 2017 Animation Dingle Festival Pass and be available to pitch at the Animation Dingle Conference on Friday, the 24th of March.
- Applications must be received through the online ‘The Big Pitcher’ application form.
- Entries must be received by the 14th of February 2017.
By ticking the terms and conditions checkbox with your submission you agree to be legally bound by these terms.